Resources for Children & Families
To support you and your family, we have created a number of helpful resources and guides – from talking to children about coronavirus to activities for you and your family to do at home.
- Talking to children about Coronavirus: a resource for families
- Healthy hand washing: a resource for children on when to wash your hands
- Healthy hand washing: a resource for children on how to wash your hands
- The Hand Washing Song: created by our friends at Boogie Mites.
- Keeping healthy activities for children from our Health and Safety Superhero, Candy Floss
- Home safety: a guide for parents
- Home safety: preventing burns and scalds
- Home safety: internet safety
- Home safety: preventing accidents
- Managing life during COVID-19: Strategies for parents, caregivers and responders
- Play and Learning at Home cards - Over 3s*. If you would like to print the cards at home, please select ‘portrait’ and print two cards per page.
- Play and Learning at Home cards - Under 3s. If you would like to print the cards at home, please select ‘portrait’ and print two cards per page.
- Indoor activities for children of all ages
- Recommended external resources for children of all ages
- How to create a home routine for young children.
We have many resources for parents to help you manage this unique work-life challenge.