Come along to your local Bright Horizon’s Open Day and find out how we help children understand the importance of mathematics in everyday life:
● Meet the team and visit our welcoming facilities
● See how you can support your child’s mathematical development at home
● Learn more about our Growing Mathematicians enhancement and how it helps to promote your child’s confidence to succeed at school
● Discover how we make learning about maths fun and educational
During your personal tour, you will be able to:
● Ask our team about our highly qualified child care practitioners and learn about our Key Person approach
● Discover how our room transitions aim to help your child through their journey with us at nursery and preschool
● Learn more about our Ready for School educational programme and how it has been designed to prepare your child for the transition to primary school
● Take a tour of our facilities and see how the environment has been designed to nurture children’s learning and development
● See how our partnership with parents doesn’t stop at the nursery door – learn more about our Play and Learning at Home activities to support you with your child’s development
As part of our keeping everyone safe philosophy we ask that parents bring identification on the day.
Please fill out the form below to get started
Please select where you heard about us
Please note this is not a confirmation of your visit
Thank you for registering for this event.