A Passion for Excellence
The Bright Horizons passion and enthusiasm for providing high-quality care isn’t just common knowledge within our own business – we’ve also gained some impressive accolades from external sources.
We’re proud to have been recognised for excellence both as a childcare provider, and as an employer.
- Our nursery network consistently receives a higher than national average percentage of “Outstanding” and “Good” and equivalent judgments at statutory inspection
- We are the only childcare company to have been listed for the last 6 years as one of the country’s top 50 “Great Places to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We always ask for AND listen to the feedback we receive from parents, staff and clients, and we are committed to achieving continual improvement across ALL areas of our business.
The Bright Horizons Family Solutions mission is to provide the highest quality childcare, early education and work/life solutions in the world.
We strive to:
- Nurture each child’s unique qualities and potential
- Support families through strong partnerships
- Collaborate with employers to build family friendly workplaces
- Create a work environment that fosters professionalism, growth and diversity
- Grow a financially strong organisation
We aspire to do this so successfully that we make a difference in the lives of children and families and communities where we live and work.
We are guided by HEART:
These values guide us in supporting one another and they reflect the spirit of our company in the important work that we do each day.
Bright Horizons was founded to provide an innovative solution to the lack of affordable, high-quality, childcare for working families.
Our core business and expertise is employer-sponsored dependent care, and we are proud to partner with many respected organisations in both the private and public sectors to provide workplace nurseries and childcare programmes.
Over the past 20 years our hard work, commitment and dedication has had fantastic results – we have seen impressive growth in terms of numbers of clients and nurseries, and also in the range of services we now provide.
We’re never content to sit back and ‘rest on our laurels’.
We continue to ‘push the boundaries’ and have changed the ‘business landscape’ of dependent care solutions in the UK.
Bright Horizons pioneered the provision of emergency dependent care through our back-up care programmes, and we have made significant achievements in our field - including the operation of the only dedicated back-up care nursery in Europe for one of our investment banking clients in London.
Many of our clients have now been with us for over ten years – a clear indication to us that we are continuing to meet and exceed our clients’ needs!